How to prepare
- After washing hands, please blend milk for one-time amount, and do not feed a baby with the rest milk after drinking. Drink the milk within two hours after preparing the formula.
- Add your required amount of powder milk to a sterilized bottle, using the attached spoon to measure it carefully. One special spoon of milk powder (about 2.7g) can be made into 20ml milk.
- Add boiled water cooled down to above 70 degrees centigrade (2 / 3 of the required water). To prevent the milk from spilling out, cover it with the nipple and the cap and circularly shake it till full dissolution.
- Hot water after it starts boiling water or boiling water is added to completed quantity.
- Put the nipple shake the bottle lightly and dip into the water to cool it. Please be sure to cool it down to the body temperature before feeding children.
Precautions In Use
- According to the baby's constitution and health condition, Doctors, Chemist, Midwife, Health instructor, Nurse, National registered dietician, Consult a nutritionist.
- After opening the can, put the cover properly so that humidity, dust or hair does not goes in and also at the time of using, please be careful about closing and opening the cover.
- Please take the spoon out and store in another hygienic container.
- Close lid right after.
- Please carry it with both of your hands after opening a can.
- ' Please do not place this product in a humid place, next to a flame, under direct sunlight, or inside a vehicle in summer, etc. Please do not store it in refrigerator or deep-freezer.
- After opening a can, please drink it as early as possible (within one month).
How To Keep / Preserved method
- Please store in a cool, dry place.
- Per 100g
Quantity of heat 505kcal Protein 11.6 g, Lipoid 25.9 g, Sugar 57.4 g, Dietary fiber 0 g, Sodium 140 mg, Vitamin A 390 microgram, Vitamin B1 0.4 mg, Vitamin B2 0.6 mg, Vitamin B6 0.3 mg, Vitamin B12 2 microgram, Vitamin C 70 mg, Vitamin D 6.5 microgram, vitamin e 6.2 mg, Vitamin K 25 microgram, Niacin 3 mg, Pantothenic acid 4.3 mg, Folic acid 100 microgram, β-carotin 70 microgram, Zinc spelter 3 mg, Potassium 490 mg, calcium 380 mg, Selenium 7.4 microgram, and iron 6 mg, copper 320 microgram, Magnesium Phosphorus 40 mg 210 mg, Cholesterol 74 mg, Fructo oligosaccharide 2 g, arachidonic acid 26 mg, α-linolenic acid 0.43 g, DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) 100 mg, Linoleic acid 3.6 g, Phospholipid 210 mg, alpha and lactalbumin 1 g, Cystine 180 mg, Inositol 90 mg, chlorine 310 mg, Towering 28 mg, nucleotides 14 mg, rakutoadoherin 25 mg, Carnitine 10 mg, Soot 2.3 %, and moisture 2.8%